In this episode, Ely Delaney joins me to talk about the follow up formula, and how to turn leads into cases.
He takes us through his strategic system for client retention, as well as maximizing cases once they’re closed.
Ely Delaney is your Automated Systems Strategist and is also known as “The People Whisperer”.
He’s the creator of The Follow Up Rockstar System, teaching entrepreneurs how to go from surviving to thriving in any economy through the art and science of building strong relationships and following up for LIFE.
He’s an Amazon bestseller with his two books “Marketing Tidbits” and “Networking Tidbits”
With a passion for connecting people, his best-selling training course “Networking Like A Rockstar” has over 1389 students registered globally. Ely helps speakers, authors, and coaches automate their follow-up to grow their business without having to have an MBA from MIT.
He’s the guy to help you build a 24/7 automated system and turn you into a Follow-Up Rockstar!
Ely gives listeners actionable tips on:
- [3:45] How we make client relationships better
- [4:35] Replying in a timely manner
- [5:45] Setting the expectations and timeline for client work
- [9:40] Communicating client expectations
- [12:15] Living by your calendar and scheduling platforms
- [15:40] Making your calendar invites stand out
- [21:50] Setting up your automations and automated sequences
- [28:50] Case studies to prove this concept
- [33:55] How to handle client communication once cases are wrapped up
- [45:00] Ely’s book review
- [50:05] One big takeaway from this episode
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Ely here:
Connect with me