How can you increase your marketing ROI?
As a lawyer, you understand the value and importance of marketing, but how does it really play into your bottom line, and the leads you bring into your firm?
Joining me for this conversation is Chris Nelson, who is the Senior Manager of Legal Marketing at CallRail, a lead intelligence platform helping businesses of all sizes turn more leads into better customers. With more than 10 years of experience marketing consumer goods and professional services, Chris is responsible for the lead intelligence platform’s Go-To-Market strategy and efforts in partnering with lawyers and law firms.
A graduate of Syracuse University and the University of Kentucky College of Law, Chris practiced for 6 years in small and medium-sized firms before joining one of his clients as general counsel and head of HR. He subsequently moved to the business side of the company where he was given responsibility for Strategy and Marketing, including all strategic planning, business development, and marketing activities.
Chris played a key role in the company’s efforts to build a service culture and to expand geographically and into new products. As a Marketing leader adept at driving revenue and profitability, he is energized by the opportunity to work with lawyers on growing their firms.
Chris gives listeners actionable tips on:
- [1:15] Review of the 2023 Outlook on Marketing, where people are spending and wasting marketing dollars
- [5:40] Where to start with tracking metrics
- [11:00] How to get a better ROI on your leads
- [14:30] Tracking meaningful moments
- [17:15] Leveraging sales and marketing together
- [28:00] How your response times are costing you
- [30:00] Chris’ book review
- [34:20] One takeaway from this episode to implement right away
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Chris here:
Connect with me