In this episode, we will be discussing website growth, marketing budgets, the power of hiring an expert in a specific niche market, measuring gaps in your website strategy, understanding your marketing goals, and the importance of organic SEO.
First up, we will be breaking down website growth. It’s important to have a clear understanding of what website growth means and how to measure it. We also talk about the expectations around what your marketing budget should be, the pitfalls of being a generalist, and how to measure gaps in your website strategy.
Joining me for this conversation is Aaron Carpenter. Aaron is the founder of Legendary Lion Creative Agency and Mental Health Marketing.
In 2011 Aaron founded Legendary Lion Creative Agency to help small businesses grow and succeed. Since then he has worked with hundreds of mental health clinicians and group practices worldwide to help them grow their practice with his trademarked “Private Practice Growth System”. In 2021, Aaron joined the awesome mentor team at UGURUS to provide support for growing agencies worldwide.
Aaron gives listeners actionable tips on:
- [2:10] Breaking down website growth
- [3:45] Expectations around what your marketing budget should be
- [5:35] Pitfalls of being a generalist
- [10:50] The power of hiring an expert in a specific niche market
- [13:40] How to measure gaps in your website strategy
- [17:15] Understanding your marketing goals
- [19:05] What is organic SEO
- [20:15] How to rank on Google
- [25:35] Having a high domain authority
- [29:50] Aaron’s book review
- [34:10] One big takeaway to implement from this episode
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Aaron here:
Connect with me