How can lawyers be healthier? It’s no secret that the legal industry has a high threshold for burnout. So, is there anything we can do about it?
My guest this week, Julian Hayes II says yes.
Julian is an author, an executive health consultant, and the founder of The Art of Fitness & Life. His mission is to help entrepreneurs, executives, and high performers elevate their status and upgrade their energy and entire human system so they can run around with their great-great-grandchildren—not just see them.
This mission is accomplished through leveraging their unique D.N.A., data-driven health metrics, N of 1 personalized programming, high-tech toys, and a performance team. He’s also the host of Optimal Health for Busy Entrepreneurs and has written extensively at many of the world’s largest publications such as Inc, Entrepreneur, SUCCESS & many more.
Julian gives listeners actionable tips on:
- [2:00] The current status of mental health
- [6:20] The science behind burnout
- [18:50] Data-driven health metrics
- [19:40] Biological vs. chronological age
- [26:25] How to adjust your results through nutrition
- [34:10] Julian’s book recommendation
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Julian here:
Connect with me