Are you struggling to establish a powerful online presence for your law practice? Is your website failing to bring in business?
Learn how to establish a comprehensive online presence that will increase your exposure and enhance your credibility, while maintaining MRPC compliance. This presentation will cover:
– Branding + using imagery that will resonate with clients
– SEO keywords + tips
– Turning your website into a potent resource
– Using legal content to convey credibility
– Blogging benefits + best practices
– Utilizing effective marketing tools to supercharge – referrals
– Selecting a provider
Fred Cohen is the founder and CEO of Zola Media, a legal marketing and technology company that specializes in high-impact attorney websites and marketing services. Fred’s management and experience spans across the information technology, marketing and legal sectors from founding a tech startup which was acquired by a publicly-traded company to practicing trusts and estates as a partner at a New York law firm.
Fred writes on a wide range of topics related to legal technology, marketing and ethics in attorney advertising. He is also a regular speaker and CLE presenter at bar associations throughout the country.