In this episode, Marcus Ohanesian joins me to teach lawyers and law firms how to reduce the visual strain of cluttered websites.
Meet Marcus, the proud owner of Perfect Evolution, a seasoned branding and web designer who’s equally passionate about sipping craft beer, savoring coffee, and relishing sandwiches. With extensive experience in the realm of visual design and project management, Marcus specializes in crafting polished, captivating, and informative design journeys tailored for small enterprises.
Marcus possesses the unique skill of transforming your ideas into reality, working in close partnership with you to encapsulate your distinct visual identity. Every project undertaken by Perfect Evolution reflects the culmination of Marcus’s creative prowess and technical finesse, honed over two decades of immersion in the world of visual marketing.
This rich experience empowers their clients to shine through arresting design, garnering attention from a wider audience of potential customers.
Marcus gives listeners actionable tips on:
- [0:00] Intro
- [2:25] Biggest problem visually that people do with their website
- [6:10] What is the happening in the mind of the user when you overload your website
- [8:45] How to communicate with your customer without overly using legal jargon
- [12:40] Directing a conversation with an overwhelmed potential client that may not understand legal terms
- [15:50] Website design best practices
- [18:00] Developing baseline analytics
- [19:55] Tips for evaluating your website
- [22:40] Problematic aspects on a website
- [25:00] Why ‘white space’ is so important
- [30:15] Tips for branding your website, including logos and fonts
- [36:45] How branding impacts website conversions
- [38:10] Tracking clicks, CTAS, and understanding where traffic comes from
- [42:50] Marcus’ book review
- [47:35] One key takeaway from this episode
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Marcus here:
Connect with me