How can a law firm grow with systems? Which systems are necessary when it comes to scaling your business?
Joining me for this conversation is Mitch Beinhaker, who explains why lawyers should consider setting up systems within their firms, and how to do so in a way that is sustainable and supports their reputation and continued growth.
Mitchell C. Beinhaker, Esq. is a business lawyer and estates attorney who runs a solo legal & consulting practice representing business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and professionals. Through his 29+ years of experience, Mitchell has handled business development, marketing, firm management, along with business transactional work for clients of the firm.
He has extensive experience with corporate governance, commercial transactions, real estate, and risk analysis. Using his years of practical experience, he drafts contracts, negotiates purchases, and can manage outside counsel for any corporate situation. For business owners and executives, he creates and implements estate plans, along with succession plans to help companies continue for future generations.
Mitch gives listeners actionable tips on:
- [1:25] The role systems play in marketing
- [3:45] Why not having systems can damage your reputation
- [5:20] Examples of systems you can create within your firm
- [10:45] The elements of email marketing
- [15:50] The basics when it comes to setting up automations and systems
- [20:15] Mitch’s book review
- [23:30] How to set up an email funnel campaign
- [31:30] One thing Mitch knows works when it comes to marketing and automation
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Mitch here:
Connect with me