As marketing trends continue to evolve, what’s next when it comes to digital marketing?
Do you need to be on every single platform? How do you know if your content is landing for your client?
Joining me for this conversation is Jessica Aries.
Jessica is a digital marketing strategist and consultant who helps businesses and firms see the bottom-line impact of their online presence at By Aries. Having worked with some of the most prestigious and sought-after consultants, lawyers, and professionals in the world, Jessica leverages her experience at high-end and volume-based law firms to create better strategies in digital marketing for her clients. An internationally recognized marketer, Jessica enjoys helping her clients elevate their digital marketing into the era of hashtags with digital strategies that achieve results.
Jessica has been honored to be awarded and nominated for numerous business and professional awards. In 2015 she was named the Legal Marketing Association’s Rising Star. Jessica earned her LL.M. in Information Technology and Privacy Law and her J.D. from UIC: The John Marshall Law School and her Bachelors of Arts from The University of Texas at Austin.
Jessica gives listeners actionable tips on:
- [2:50] The leading industry to watch when it comes to digital marketing trends
- [4:25] The biggest trend to watch right now
- [6:10] Marketing in the Metaverse
- [14:30] TikTok and the power of short form video content
- [16:15] Tips to script content to keep it short
- [20:20] Why you should never copy your competitor’s strategy
- [23:50] How to create a digital marketing plan with flexibility
- [27:05] Jessica’s book recommendation
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Jessica here:
Connect with me
Your Opinion Matters
Help us make your favorite shows better by completing the 2022 Listener Survey.