How do you evolve your firm with design?
Why is it so important to consider the design of your firm from all angles?
While some may believe that design doesn’t matter, it truly does impact your firm in terms of clients, retention, trust and brand presence.
Joining me for this conversation is Gail Doby.
Gail Doby is co-founder of Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting, a firm that has helped designers, architects, and other creatives increase their profitability by up to 512 percent. As the firm’s Chief Vision Officer, Doby does more than help her clients wrangle decimals on a budget sheet.
After nearly 20 years of experience running her own Denver-based design firm (plus a BSBA in Finance and Banking), she’s obsessed with sharing innovative ways to overcome the business roadblocks, challenges, and detours creative entrepreneurs face when trying to do it on their own. (She also works as a strategist, brand builder, interviewer, marketer, operations manager, human resource advisor, and sometimes therapist.)
No matter which hat she is wearing, her goal is simple—to empower design-industry clients to differentiate themselves, drive measurable results, achieve business projections, and create personal satisfaction through game-changing strategies and business practices.
Gail gives listeners actionable tips on:
- [1:40] Where to begin with design
- [4:30] What happens when a lawyer doesn’t put thought into developing their brand
- [10:45] Why your brand today doesn’t have to be a permanent decision
- [17:55] The process behind evolving your brand
- [23:15] How to ensure your brand aligns with your goals
- [25:50] How design has changed over the years
- [26:25] Gail’s book review
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Gail here:
Connect with me