On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin welcome Sue Ann Jaffarian, a paralegal for Hooper, Lundy & Bookman in Los Angeles, and author of the best-selling Odelia Grey mysteries. Sue Ann talks about balancing dual careers as a very busy corporate paralegal and successful fiction writer; her “large and in charge” fictional paralegal, Odelia Patience Grey; and what’s next for both Sue Ann and Odelia. Throw in vampires, writing advice, and dealing with weight prejudice – and you have a lively discussion not to be missed!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors