One of the fastest growing areas of law is intellectual property and so the demand for paralegals with that expertise is great. On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin welcome Colleen Sarenpa, Director of Trademarks for Polaroid Corporation at PLR Brand Services, LLC and Gwen Spurrier, a paralegal at the Minneapolis law firm of Gray Plant Mooty to discuss IP at a law firm and a major corporation.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors