Workers’ Compensation was the first social reform in America dating back to 1911. On this edition of Workers’ Comp Matters, host Attorney Alan S. Pierce, joins Andrew J. Reinhardt from the firm Reinhardt & Harper, PLC, at the Workers’ Compensation Centennial in Boston, Massachusetts, to discuss the latest in workers’ compensation and celebrate 100 years. Andy talks about his work with Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG), legislative matters and upcoming congressional hearings in Washington DC pertaining to workers’ compensation.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors