Today’s attorney can practice from anywhere at any time with the dramatic improvement in technology, most importantly, the rapid growth of smart phones. Smartphones made by Blackberry have been the big law phone, the iPhone, the hot tech geek phone, but for an affordable alternative we see the Android phones rapidly taking a substantial percentage of the the smartphone market. On The Un-Billable Hour, host Attorney Rodney Dowell, Director of the Massachusetts Law Office Management Assistance Program, welcomes Courtney Kennaday, Director of the Practice Management Assistance Program at the South Carolina Bar, to help explain what an Android smartphone is and how it can make practicing attorneys more productive.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors