Does global economics affect your law practice? The, perhaps surprising, answer is a resounding ‘Yes’! On this month’s show, host Jared Correia, Law Practice Management Advisor with Mass. LOMAP, welcomes to the Legal Toolkit Susan Cartier Liebel, the Founder & CEO of Solo Practice University®, to address the effect that global economics and changing demographics have on attorneys and their practices. Susan and Jared discuss the present economic downturn in the context of the history of the United States, talk about why it is so important for the modern attorney to apply a client-centric viewpoint and consider potential growth opportunities in a compromised economy.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors