Advocates for the transgender community say this segment of the population faces an extremely difficult time in court because of bias and misunderstanding, especially in cases of parental rights and protection for transgender youth. Lawyer2Lawyer co-host and attorney, Bob Ambrogi breaks down the difficulties the transgender community faces every day with Attorney Jennifer L. Levi, the director of GLAD’s Transgender Rights Project and Attorney Elizabeth E. Monnin-Browder from Ropes & Gray and a former GLAD attorney. Jennifer and Liz also discuss their new book, Transgender Family Law: A Guide to Effective Advocacy.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors