On our last podcast, Legal Blogging, Ethics and First Amendment Rights, we were joined by three bloggers who discussed the case surrounding Richmond, Virginia attorney, Horace Hunter and the Virginia State Bar Association, over his controversial criminal law blog. On this edition of Lawyer2Lawyer, co-host and attorney, Bob Ambrogi chats with Attorney Horace F. Hunter from Hunter & Lipton, PC, about this widely-publicized controversy, his appeal and the impact of his now infamous blog on the legal blogosphere.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors