Recently in North Carolina, Judge Nancy Gordon ruled that Alaina Giordano, a mother of two living with Stage 4 breast cancer, be denied primary custody of her children after a bitter custody battle with her husband. Attorney and co-host Bob Ambrogi welcomes Attorney Lee S. Rosen from the Rosen Law firm and Attorney Sherri Donovan from Sherri Donovan & Associates, PC, to discuss the many components to this controversial custody case. Lee and Sherri take a look at the ruling, the power of the media and social media, the impact of custody battles and how illness should be treated in custody disputes.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors