Under a storm of controversy and additional “fixes” to healthcare reform, President Obama finally signed the highly contested health care bill into law. At least 14 States have filed suits challenging the constitutionality of the new Health Care Law. Lawyer2Lawyer host, J. Craig Williams, and guest co-host, David E. Frank welcome Lanny J. Davis, partner in the law firm of McDermott Will & Emery LLP and David B. Rivkin, Jr., partner in the Washington office of Baker Hostetler LLP, to talk about these legal challenges to the new law.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors