In the second part of Lawyer2Lawyer on the Google Books Settlement, attorneys and co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Jonathan Band and Attorney Cindy Cohn, Legal Director for the Electronic Frontier Foundation , to take a closer look at the complex Google Books Settlement. They explore the deeper legal issues like privacy, copyright and antitrust issues, who this settlement could ultimately benefit or hurt and whether consumers are better off with or without a settlement.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors