Recently the world of sports has been plagued by scandal—from a controversial polyurethane swimsuit used in swimming to steroids putting a cloud over major league baseball. Co-hosts and attorneys Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Professor Matt Mitten, the Director of the National Sports Law Institute at Marquette University Law School and Attorney John P. Collins from the firm Collins & Collins, to take a look at the impact of these controversies and regulations in sports today.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors