Jurors Twittering details of a trial. Jurors Googling information about a case. And last month, a Judge declaring a mistrial in a big federal drug case in Florida when jurors conducted research online. On this edition of Lawyer2Lawyer, we’re talking about the advances in technology, communication and information flow interfering with the justice system and the potential effect on ‘trial by jury.’ Law.com blogger and co-host, J. Craig Williams welcomes jury behavior expert, Dr. Edward P. Schwartz, Attorney Peter Raben, defense attorney from Miami, Florida and Attorney Sean Ellsworth managing partner at Ellsworth Law Firm P.A, to discuss this hot legal topic.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors