For about 50 years the ‘billable hour’ has been a dominant feature of the legal profession. Coined by some as the “cockroach of the legal world,” many argue that it’s all about the ‘quality’ of time spent on a client, not ‘quantity’. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, as they welcome Attorney Stewart Weltman from the Weltman Law Firm to discuss the status of the ‘billable hour’. They talk about the shift in legal billing practices and reaction from the legal community.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors