The Supreme Court wrapped up on June 26th with its final ruling – an Individual Right to Bear Arms. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi as they talk shop with the experts: Tony Mauro, Supreme Court correspondent for Legal Times, American Lawyer Media and Law.com and Amy Howe, from the firm Howe & Russell, PC. and contributor to the SCOTUS Blog. They will discuss these wrap-up rulings, get reactions to the rulings and look at what the Supreme Court will look like at the same time next year when we are under the rule of a new President.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors