Having trouble getting excited about fulfilling your CLE requirements? Well that’s all changed as lawyers are now signing up for CLE travel programs taking them to different parts of the world where beautiful scenery and CLE seminars can both be found. On Lawyer2Lawyer, we look at these CLE Programs in-depth, highlighting the pros and cons of the trips, the physicality of taking the attorney out of the office or offline, and give you a first-hand account of the various destinations offered. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi call on the experts: Attorney Jamie Duarte, from Duarte & Associates and Maryann McCool, Director of CLE Abroad, to discuss this fun alternative.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors