The First Amendment and freedom of the press are front and center in the “Scooter” Libby Trial. On Lawyer2Lawyer, we take a look at all the issues and discuss shield laws as well as bloggers in the courtroom. Attorneys and Law.com legal bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, co-hosts of Lawyer2Lawyer, discuss the twists and turns with special guests, Ed Carter, Assistant Professor of Communications at Brigham Young University and Mark Obbie, Director of the Carnegie Legal Reporting Program at the Newhouse School, to get inside this action-packed trial.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors