The world of a JAG officer is a challenging one. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi will turn to Major John A. Engels and discuss his role as a JAG officer stationed in Iraq, his experience over there and a look to the future. In 1998 Major John A. Engels was commissioned as a Judge Advocate in the Minnesota Army National Guard, and is currently serving in Iraq with the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 34th Infantry Division. Don’t miss out on this show!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors