Are you way behind on the legal technology curve? Know about e-filings? Join Coast to Coast hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi for an exclusive survey from the American Bar Association and special guest, ABA Senior Research Specialist Laura Ikens from the ABA Legal Technology Resource Center. Hear important information from the ABA Legal Survey Report about how e-filings are underway nationwide. You’ll also hear about e-filings in practical experience from Attorney Tom Mighell, Senior Counsel and Litigation Technology Support Coordinator at Cowles & Thompson in Texas, who we welcome back to the show! If you’re still avoiding e-filings, just listen!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors