Coast to Coast, hosted by Attorneys and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, brings the two sides of tort reform together in a lively debate over the issues. Among the big issues for 2006 are asbestos and obesity lawsuits. Our special guests are Laurie Beacham, Communications director for the Center for Justice and Democracy, who explains the ‘dangers’ of tort reform and Tiger Joyce, President of the American Tort Reform Association (ATRA) dedicated to bringing ‘fairness and efficiency’ to the civil justice system. If you care about our legal system, you’ll want to listen!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors