Coast to Coast with Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams sparks a rapid-fire discussion about the new law that shields gunmakers from crime victim lawsuits, called The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms. Our special guests are Josh Horowitz, Exec. Dir., the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, David Kopel, Research Dir., Independence Institute and editor-in-chief, Journal on Firearms & Public Policy and Professor Eugene Volokh from the UCLA School of Law whose blog is The Volokh Conspiracy.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors