Coast to Coast, with J. Craig Williams (May It Please The Court) and Robert Ambrogi (Lawsites) from Law.com’s arsenal of top law bloggers zero in on a lively discussion of John Roberts nomination for Chief Justice of the U-S Supreme Court. Guests on the show are Professor Craig Bradley from Indiana University School of Law, who clerked for the late Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Elliot Mincberg, Vice President and Legal Director of People for the American Way, a nationally known advocacy group opposing the Roberts nomination, Professor Gail Heriot from the San Diego School of Law, former counsel to the Senate Judiciary Committee and who writes the Right Coast legal blog and Lyle Denniston who has been one of America’s leading Supreme Court reporters for 45 years. Its an insightful group weighing in on one of the most historic times for America’s high court.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors