“Coast to Coast” with J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi from Law.com’s arsenal of top law bloggers debuts with a great show! American Bar Association President Michael S. Greco is our special guest to talk about the challenges and goals for American lawyers over the next year. And from the Duke Law School, we’re fortunate to have Professor Erwin Chemerinsky on the show to talk about the far-reaching effects of the recent Supreme Court decision on a city’s reach to take private property under eminent doman in Kelo v. New London. Plus you won’t want to miss the news from the Blogosphere!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors