“The ABA TECHSHOW Conference and EXPO is where lawyers, legal professionals, and technology all come together. For three days, attendees learn about the most useful and practical technologies available. Our variety of CLE programming offers a great deal of education in just a short amount of time.”
ABA TECHSHOW®, presented by the ABA Law Practice Division, was a blast! We conducted live video interviews, recorded and produced audio interviews in Special Reports, and blogged from sessions. Keep reading for conference coverage.
Jump to a Category
To catch up on what’s happening at ABA TECHSHOW 2016, select a category below. We’ll be updating these categories periodically throughout the conference.
- Live from #ABATECHSHOW
- Podcasts and Special Reports
- Live Blogging and Photos
- What’s the latest from Twitter?
Live from #ABATECHSHOW
New Solo host Adriana Linares and Kennedy-Mighell Report co-host Dennis Kennedy hosted live interviews from the conference. You can watch the recorded broadcasts in the playlist below. Just click the skip ahead button or the 1/6 icons to watch others, or select an interview from the list below.
More TECHSHOW Today Interviews
Steve Best and Randy Juip: The Board’s Focus for TECHSHOW 2016 and The Mac Track
Tom Mighell and Nicole Bradick: Relationship Building, Attendee to Speaker, Lawyers as Entrepreneurs
Joshua Lenon of Clio: Cloud Computing, Multi-Device Use, and the LCCA
Michael Robak and Ed Sohn: E-Discover, AI, Education, the Dean’s Roundtable, and Creating Tools that Supplement Lawyers Rather Than Replace Them
Barbara Leach: The Importance of Conferences, Networking, and the Future of Legal
Debbie Foster: TECHSHOW App, Bar Associations, Tips for Next Year’s Conference
For all live interviews, visit TECHSHOW Today: Video Interviews from ABA TECHSHOW.
Special Reports From ABA TECHSHOW 2016
To listen to all reports from this conference, visit Special Reports from ABA TECHSHOW 2016.
- Keynote Speaker Cindy Cohn on NSA Mass Surveillance
- Bringing Affordable Legal Services to the Masses
- Practicing Law in an Age of Mass Surveillance
- Microsoft Office Add-ins and Apps
- Meaningful Presentations on a Budget
- Passing Your IT Security Audit
- Collaboration Tools That Save You Time
- Collaboration Tools That Save You Time: Part 2
- Cloudy with a Chance of Automation
- Empower Your Client’s Autonomy with Technology
- Using Excel in Your Law Office
- The Mac Power Users
- Creating Compelling Podcast and Video Content
If you enjoyed these reports, subscribe to Special Reports in iTunes to receive alerts when new episodes are available.
Blogposts and Photos
- The NSA, Fourth Amendment, and Apple vs. FBI in Cindy Cohn’s ABA TECHSHOW Keynote Speech
- Notes from an ABA TECHSHOW Presentation: Develop A Niche Practice as a Marketing Tool
Legal Talk Network CEO Adam Camras joins Dennis Kennedy and Allison Shields at the Beer for Bloggers event.
Beautiful shot from our in-house artistic talent, Kimberly Faber. The amazing weather in Chicago made for good nighttime pictures.
Jason Marsh gets hard core during his Beer for Bloggers interview. Podcast coming soon…
Behind the scenes at TECHSHOW Today.
The Mac Power Users discuss their presentation and tips that can really help lawyers (and anyone) who use Macs. ABA TECHSHOW 2016: The Mac Power Users
An interview with Heidi Alexander, Jared Correia, John Mayer, Larry Port, Jack Newton, Andrew LeGrand, and Joseph Bahgat. Listen here: ABA TECHSHOW 2016: Cloudy with a Chance of Automation
The best marketing we’ve seen yet.