On this Workers’ Comp Matters program, host Attorney Alan S. Pierce, turns to an expert to discuss the serious health problems of the World Trade Center rescue and the virtual collapse of the workers compensation system. Alan welcomes, Peter Rousmaniere, workers’ compensation consultant and author, who will discuss his in-depth article in Risk & Insurance magazine entitled “Breach of Trust” and explore the lives of the workers and workers compensation system six years after 911.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors