A new attorney right out of law school or a lawyer going solo is often met with the challenge of finding new clients. In this edition of The Un-Billable Hour, host Attorney Rodney Dowell, Director of the Massachusetts Law Office Management Assistance Program, welcomes Erik Mazzone, Director of the Center for Practice Management at North Carolina Bar Association, to offer tips on how to find clients for your new practice. Rodney and Erik will discuss the referral network, the power of social networking and ultimately the importance of relationships.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors