The reexamination of patents in the United States Patent & Trademark Office has become a powerful and effective tool to clearly define the boundaries of a patent. In this podcast, Peter Lando and James De Vellis of Lando & Anastasi, LLP discuss how, when, and why to request or defend the reexamination of a patent, and how doing so can further business objectives in litigation, licensing, and other situations.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors