E-discovery is a complex and resource-intensive issue that is top of mind for many of us in the legal profession today. In this episode of The Robert Half Legal Report, Charles Volkert, the executive director of Robert Half Legal, and Joel Wuesthoff, a director with Robert Half Legal eDiscovery Services, talk about proactive e-discovery management. Chad and Joel take a look at some of the factors that are leading to higher spending on e-discovery for many organizations, how to become more efficient with managing data for e-discovery and the best approach to responding quickly to future e-discovery requests, especially in the face of ever-changing technology.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors