Medical devices and pharmaceutical drugs undergo rigorous testing and must receive pre‑market approval from the FDA before they are available to the public. Unfortunately, all too often, defects and severe side effects that may or may not have been latent during testing and trials create hazardous products. On Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague and co-host Ann Marie VonBank and guest, Attorney James T. Capretz, to discuss the current litigation against the makers of some of the most dangerous drugs and medical devices.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors