Beasley Allen recently filed a lawsuit against BP and others on behalf of several cities and municipalities for losses in revenue. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague, Tony Robinson and guest, Attorney Jere Beasley from Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C, to take a look at the recent lawsuit and look ahead to compensation for those affected by this disastrous spill. Larry, Tony and Jere look at the spill’s impact on the economy and environment, the Oil Protection Act, how this disaster could have been prevented and the fight to get compensation for the people of the Gulf.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors