According to the Bureau of Justice statistics, 90% of all medical malpractice lawsuits are brought by patients who have suffered permanent injury, or by those representing someone who have died as a result of malpractice. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Debra Price, an R.N and a medical risk management expert in Lincoln, Nebraska, to get an inside look into the world of medical risk management. Larry and Deb discuss the lack of documentation in patient care at hospitals and nursing homes, how the electronic world is impacting risk management and the importance of educating health care providers to prevent missteps in documentation.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors