On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague, Doug Merritt, out of the San Francisco Bay Area office and guest, Attorney Jeffrey S. Mitchell, partner with the firm, Bostwick, Peterson & Mitchell LLP, to talk about the latest on California’s landmark medical malpractice and liability laws. Jeff discusses the Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act (MICRA) and California’s current political climate, the defense and plaintiff perspective of medical malpractice cases and how structured settlements have impacted his clients.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors