On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague, Greg Pollex, out of the Great Lakes office and guest, Attorney Richard C. Kaufman, from the law firm Zausmer, Kaufman, August, Caldwell & Tayler, to discuss the importance of having a settlement broker present during mediation. Attorney Kaufman talks about his role as a mediator, his thoughts on the new Medicare rules and the importance of the mediator/settlement broker relationship.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors