A long-term liability, such as a block of worker’s compensation losses, an environmental loss or construction defect, can weigh down your firm’s balance sheet. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Brian Fillion, President and Founder of Liability Transfer Corporation, to discuss liability transfer and how this process of analyzing, transferring and managing liabilities can benefit corporations and law firms.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors