In Part one of this two-part series on mediation, Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and colleague, Carmella A. Limongelli, welcome certified mediator, Attorney Mark J. Bunim, to get a first-hand account of the mediation process when it comes to lawsuits and settlements. Larry, Carmella and Mark spotlight the role of the mediator and the structured settlement professional in the mediation process and look at basic mediation concepts.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors