Tobacco litigation continues to pop up across the states and is growing internationally. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes legendary tobacco industry insider and founder of the non-profit organization, Smoke-Free Kids, Inc., Dr. Jeffrey Wigand, to discuss the latest in tobacco litigation. Larry and Dr. Wigand will talk about the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, concerns about smokeless tobacco products and how to protect our children from the dangers of smoking.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors