No one likes to lose—especially lawyers. On top of losing, the day-to day stress of being an attorney can weigh on your soul, your mind and even your health. Ringler Radio host Larry Cohen joins colleague Doug Merritt from the Walnut Creek office, as they welcome Attorney Gary Gwilliam from the firm Gwilliam, Ivary, Chiosso, Cavalli and Brewer, to look at the power of losing and how attorneys should deal with stress during a trial. Gary will discuss the strength one can achieve from losing and offer pointers on how to de-stress before trial.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors