Railroad litigation can be incredibly complex, ranging from accidents on the tracks to railroad employee claims against the company. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen and co-host Zachery Leonard welcome Attorney John J Jablonski, from the firm Goldberg Segalla LLP in Buffalo, New York, with extensive experience defending large class one railroads in hundreds of FELA claims involving occupational exposure and traumatic injuries. Hear about some real life railroad litigation cases and see how a structured settlement can make a difference when trying to resolve these cases.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors