In many workers’ comp cases, claimants wrongly assume that Medicare should pay their medical expenses instead of their Medicare Set‑Aside account. And this mistake could lead to some serious and sometimes financially disastrous consequences. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen welcomes Mike Westcott, the new president of the National Alliance of Medicare Set‑Aside Professionals, to discuss how to handle these workers’ comp issues, explore some of the workers’ comp and Medicare Set‑Aside concerns and look at impending liability issues.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors