On July 1, 2009, new rules regarding Medicare Set-Asides will go into effect. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and his colleague, Joan L. Pagnano, head of the Braintree, Massachusetts Ringler office as they welcome Peter Foley, Vice President of Claims Administration for the American Insurance Association to discuss the details of the new MSA regulations and how they will affect your practice. Don’t miss this important discussion.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors