According to the US Census Bureau, 54 million American personally experience some form of disability. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen welcomes Andrew J. Imparato, president and CEO of the American Association of People with Disabilities to discuss living with disabilities under the new administration. Hear about the AAPD and its mission, President Obama’s efforts to empower people with disabilities and and how structured settlements can help.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors