It’s no secret that millions of Americans depend on pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices to improve their health and quality of life. Unfortunately, sometimes medications come with side effects and each year, over a quarter of a million side effects related to prescription drugs are reported. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-hosts, Mike Casey, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Head of Midwest Operations for Ringler and Brad Mathers from the Dublin, Ohio office, welcome Attorney John A. Lancione, Jr. from the firm Lancione & Lancione, to talk about pharmaceutical and medical device litigation. They will explore the role of the FDA, highlight the drug Gentamicin and see what needs to be done to stop the side effects from medications and defects from devices.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors